Why do leaders and teams need executive coaching? Because the best leaders and teams are intentional about what they do; they continue to learn, address their blind spots and develop themselves throughout life. Because they live the concept of continuous improvement – they see possibilities, learn to be strategic and live their core values.
How are Align Coaches different from other professional coaches?
• Our solutions are completely customized to the individual, team and to the organization – everyone has unique needs and challenges, and a customized program saves time and money in the end
• We work within the organizational context, working beside your leaders and teams within the systems and priorities that drive your
• We use appropriate assessments, creating a process that makes sense for you
• If we believe we aren’t the best fit, we’ll recommend another certified coach
Our Areas Of Focus
We have three areas of focus when we work with you:
First, we focus on you, the individual. We care about you as a whole person and ground our coaching sessions in self-awareness. We work with you to be more intentional in your choices and behaviors because better choices lead to better results. We challenge you around your level of self-management, interpersonal effectiveness and emotional intelligence, asking questions like:
• Where are your blind spots as a leader? We all have them. How do yours impact your effectiveness?
• How can you improve your communication style to better develop, engage and retain your team?
• Where are you “stuck” right now? How does that limit you?
• How are your work relationships strong? How are they lacking?
• Where in your life do you feel unbalanced?
Second, we focus on the team. Today’s business dynamics calls for everyone to work effectively in a myriad of collaborative groupings – functional, project, tier and global. To be successful leader today, you cannot rely on the lone star. It’s imperative to create high performing communities/teams that work together effectively and efficiently. Through team sessions we call “Align Teams”, we work with you and the team to create a mutual community built on a foundation of trust, a shared vision and strategy, aligned ways of working, and effective open communication. We challenge the team asking questions like:
• What are the team’s aspirations and how will the team achieve them?
• What strengths, talents, experiences could be leveraged more to support the team and organizational success?
• What are the barriers and blind spots that are inhibiting the team’s success?
• What level of trust exists between the members?
• How does the team work together, make decisions, resolve differences, and communicate?
Third, we focus on the organization. Align Coaches work with your leaders and teams within the context of the organization’s day-to-day reality (and possibility) to create sustainable change for the future. Keeping both business and strategic goals in mind, we develop customized programs for leaders and their teams. We work to challenge them to generate their own solutions, which is ultimately more powerful than being prescribed a path to follow.
The consultative approach we take with our clients, the corporate practices and metrics we use, and the tools and skills we help develop, simply make better leaders. Better leadership creates more engaged employees who make better choices who, together, deliver better results.
Read Our Align Coaching Reviews »